How can I get my child enrolled in a district program, such as CLASS, Life Skills, SEB, or programs offered at Miller Park Center?

If you are moving to the district, you will enroll in your school of attendance.  Please provide the school copy of the most recent IEP and evaluation report.  The school team will review the records, contact the previous school district, and discuss comparable services that are consistent with the most recent IEP.  In all cases, student needs are articulated through data and progress monitoring which is the determining factor regarding district program placements.  Data is reviewed by a district team and again during the IEP meeting to ensure student placement decisions are reflective of the Least Restrictive Environment.

Translate »