We are electing not to enroll our child in Kindergarten so he/she may receive an additional year of preschool. Can we continue to receive Early Childhood Special Education Services?

Special Education services would not be provided during this year as the child would be considered a home-schooled student and eligible for services at age 7.

Translate »